I hound even more skyrim details this evening that were released in an article in OXM. Below is everything that was published in the magazine.
- Telekinesis is an assured spell
- No more agility to build up so you can assume that the game involves less jumping
- There is a perk that will lower the sound of your footsteps.
- When you kill a dragon you’re able to absorb its soul which will give you a new dragon shout ability
- Windhelm is the largest city in the game and is home to the Imperial Guards
- Bleak Falls Barrows is an ancient ancient Nord catacombs which features rivers, tree roots coming through the ceiling and light coming through odd cracks.
- 120 Dungeons and Bethesda claims that ‘no two areas will be alike’.
- The Shivering isles expansion inspired the team that unique, hand-crafted cities, where no two buildings look the same, was the way to go.
- Snow will be recreated unlike any other game before,landscapes realistically get dusted with snow landing in appropriate nooks and crannies.
Dragon Shouts are ancient words which when uttered by the player, will invoke powerful magic powers.
- Winter Hold
Ahhh. this really is shaping up well!
Preorder Skyrim here!